- «Bid» - User’s offer for BucksParadise.com to conclude the Deal of the sale or purchase the Items.
- «OpenUpDolalrs» - A legal entity incorporated under the laws of BucksParadise.com, email info@OpenUpDollars.com
- «Personal account» - Account maintained by the User for the purposes of trading through OpenUpDollars.com
- «Services» - Services provided by BucksParadise.com through the Website.
- «Website» - Collection of information, texts, graphic elements, design, pictures, photo and video and other intellectual property, as well as the software in the information system available on the Internet at a domain address BucksParadise.com
- 2.2. BucksParadise.com hereby also grants the User permission to use content of the Website, provided that User (1) uses it solely for personal, noncommercial use (other than trading Items featured on the Website); (2) does not modify or sell content of the Website; and (3) does not reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the content of the Website for any public or commercial purpose, including the use of the content on any other Website.
- 2.3.Through its Services, opencsgo.com provides a platform to assist Users to find, compare, purchase, and sell Items. opencsgo.com receives a fee from Users for connecting them with each other; however, opencsgo.com does not provide or otherwise sell Items featured on the Website and, other than acting in its escrow capacity, BucksParadise.com is not acting as an agent, broker, employee, or employer of any User.
- 2.4. The Website acts only as an online marketplace, and BucksParadise.com is not and will not be a party to any agreement between Users regarding the purchase of any Items featured on the Website. opencsgo.com has no control over, and makes no representations, regarding any qualities or characteristics of Items. opencsgo.com does not warrant that any Items, prices, taxes, or descriptions are accurate, complete, or reliable. Users are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, including, but not limited to, sales and use taxes.
- 6.1. BucksParadise.com shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other losses or damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of business, use, data or other intangible damages), under any contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence and strict liability) or other legal theory, howsoever caused, arising out of or relating in any way to the Website its contents or any information on the Website, or any errors or omissions therein.
- 3.2. opencsgo.com shall not be liable for:
- 3.2.1. hardware, software or internet connection is not functioning properly;
- 3.2.2. any suspension or refusal to accept payments which opencsgo.com reasonably believes to be made fraudulently or without proper authorization;
- 3.2.3. unforeseen circumstances preventing the proper performance despite any reasonable precautions taken by BucksParadise.com (power outages, fire, flood, theft, equipment breakdowns, hacking attacks, internal mechanical or systems failures as well as downtimes of the Website).
- 4.2. The party which has received the claim shall reply to the claiming party within 5 (five) working days upon the receipt of the claim.
- 4.3. In absence of reply to the claim within 10 (ten) working days since the sending date, or if the Parties have failed to resolve the dispute, the claim shall be lodged with the appropriate court.